Normal Help Desk Hours
Monday - Friday | 8:00am to 6:00pm
UCCS OIT Twitter Feed
The UCCS IT Department operates several labs throughout campus. The computers in the labs can be used by all students, staff, and faculty by signing into the computer using your UCCS username and password. The Computers include both Apple Macintosh and HP hardware running Apple OSX and Microsoft Windows operating systems. All IT Lab computers are connected to Paw Prints printers and release stations available in several academic buildings on campus.
Computer Lab Software information can be found at the following link: Computer Lab Software.
There are two open computer labs on campus (click on links to visit the lab websites):
- Columbine Hall Computer Lab - located in Columbine Hall 231
- El Pomar Computer Lab - located in the Kramer Family Library; El Pomar Center 2nd floor
- Helen and Arthur E. Johnson Beth-El College Computer Lab - located in UH118
Lab Reservations for the El Pomar Center 239 lab in the Kramer Family Library can be made at following link; Reservation Instructions.
- Apple iMac work stations running Apple's OSX 10.10 operating system
- HP All In One touch screen work stations running the Microsoft Windows 8 operating system
- Access to Paw Prints printers
- Lab Advisors on duty to offer assistance and answer questions
Who May Get this Service?
The computer labs are open to all Students, Faculty, and Staff.