Normal Service Desk Hours
Monday - Friday | 8:00am to 6:00pm
UCCS OIT Twitter Feed
El Pomar Labs
El Pomar Labs
El Pomar Computing Lab is available for all current students, faculty and staff to utilize for academic pursuits.
- 220 PCs
- 8 Macs
- Paw Prints Black/White Laser Printers
- Paw Prints Mobile Printing Release Station
- Computer Assistance Desk
- Assistive Technology Lab
This computer lab is available during all library hours and provides access to software, printing and general lab support.
How Do I Get Started?
The service becomes available with the creation of their account
What Do I Need To Get This Service?
EPC 239 Room Reservations
El Pomar Center room 239 Reservations
The UCCS OIT department schedules ad hoc reservations for El Pomar Center (EPC), room 239 on a first come, first serve basis. This page contains reservation guidelines and the procedure for making a reservation request.
Before making a reservation request, please read all the instructions on this page to make sure you’re eligible to reserve this space. Incomplete reservation requests will not be accepted.
When making a request, the following guidelines must be met. When reserving EPC 239, you agree that:
1. You are a faculty or staff member at UCCS.
2. The Reservation is for administrative training, student recruitment or library instruction and the use of computers is required.
3. There will be no more than 36 individuals during the reservation.
4. The software needed is included here: https://oit.uccs.edu/services/smart-classrooms-open-labs/complabsoftware.
5. The time and day of the reservation is correct and if the event is cancelled, the request will also be cancelled, freeing up that space in the calendar.
6. There will be no food eaten in the room and drinks are only allowed should they have a lid securely fastened to them.
Instructions for checking classroom availability:
Please use the following website to view room availability as well as reserve the space.
Reserve EPC 239
EPC 239 configuration and capacity:
Room Layout Stations1 OS 239 36 Windows
How Do I Get Training For This Service?
Contact Academic Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for smart classroom training.