Normal Service Desk Hours
Monday - Friday | 8:00am to 6:00pm
UCCS OIT Twitter Feed
CMS: Drupal Websites
Web Solutions and Applications
Web Services provides a stable and easily supportable content management system called Drupal that provides the campus with intuitive tools to distribute content. Web Services applies and maintains brand standards provided by Advancement and their partners.
- Content Authoring: Drupal provides an out-of-the-box authoring experience for content authors, editors, marketers and other experience creators to make content creation and in-place editing streamlined and easy.
- Flexible Content Layout: Our custom UCCS Drupal theme offers our users the freedom to create unique content experiences with the help of custom "paragraphs" or "content rows". End-users can choose on-the-fly between pre-defined Paragraph Types independent from one another and organize them as needed by simply dragging them around to change their order. Some of the content rows we offer: Section Header row, Content List row, Image Slider row, CTA Cards row, Accordion Row, and much more!
- Media Management: Rich media support for images, audio, videos and other files, including oEmbed support for using YouTube and Vimeo videos, makes Drupal a robust media management platform.
- Workflow for Teams: Drupal workflow and content moderation capabilities make it simple for teams to collaborate across time and distance on content revisions and approvals.
- Mobile-Ready: Drupal was built to be mobile-ready, meaning it’s architected to provide a great mobile experience for site visitors and site administrators alike.
Who May Use This Service?
UCCS Colleges, Schools, Departments, and Programs.
What Do I Need To Get This Service?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new Drupal site.
When Is Support Available For This Service?
Support is available during normal office hours, Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Send us an email at email@example.com with your inquiry.