Normal Service Desk Hours
Monday - Friday | 8:00am to 6:00pm
UCCS OIT Twitter Feed
The UCCS-Wireless wireless network provides a secure and encrypted wireless connection. This is the main wireless network all UCCS faculty, staff and students should use. Guests and visitors to campus can utilize this secure network if they register for a guest account.
Visit the UCCS Wireless Homepage for wireless network status and additional information.
- A secured and encrypted wireless connection
- Unlimited data usage
- Access to both on- and off- campus resources
Who May Use This Service?
- UCCS students, faculty, and staff who have a UCCS username and password.
- Guests who have registered for and received a temporary-use username and password.
What Do I Need To Get This Service?
- Your wireless device needs to meet some basic requirements.
- You must have a UCCS username and password if you are a UCCS faculty, staff or student.
- Campus guest or visitor you can visit our Guest Registration Page to register for and receive your temporary username and password. You can visit our knowledgebase for detailed steps on how to request a guest account, or contact our Service Desk for additional help.
How Do I Get Started?
For detailed instructions on how to connect to UCCS-Wireless, choose the appropriate link below under the Documentation section.
When Is Support Available For This Service?
During posted IT Service Desk hours.